Monday, July 25, 2011

Singles for Christ: 'Too Sad' SFC does not know the truth

When it comes with charisma, Singles for Christ took it all. But when it comes of Church teachings; Singles for Christ lose its grounds.

I do remember posting this question over S.F.C. facebook account. " What is the foundation of Pillar of truth? The Bible or the Church?"

Too sad; even one of the chapter head choose the Bible, only few chose the Church. One household head even said "It's like egg and chicken thing..."

Wake up Couples for Christ!!!! See heresy is now leaping over S.F.C.!

Household heads only knew how to pray in tongues, or even too long prayers standing like the Pharisees in Jesus time. I feel bad, especially me and my wife took the other way, as a former member, once you got married you are now expected to join the later part; the Couples for Christ.

But with this incident I am thinking twice. I do hope that my fellow Catholic Charismatic groups would hold on to the Traditions handed over from the Apostles.

The problem is Chapter heads became too resourceful...they kept copying Evangelical Christians in all sides. They mused Christian unity, but fail to know their own faith.


No comments:

Post a Comment